AI Decentralized Translation
Blockchain-based, hybrid AI algorithm of man and machine that has the ability to translate any website, device or application connected to the internet. Benefits include up to 90% reduction in cost to the user, complete privacy options and no restriction of use.
*Cost is 1 per million
How does it work?
TranslateMe reduces costs by using Blockchain technology. Our very own token, TMN, will be used directly on our network to transfer translation fees to contributors. The token will be used to pay users for making accurate corrections to our machine’s translation. We also pay contributors that connect their machines to our network. Additionally, TMN will be used as the token that clients will use to pay for machine translation.
The Best In The Industry
- We release an API that connects directly to a single node running the version 2 of french translation model. Developers can load test the API and directly interact with the mode for the instant French translation.
- A major update is made to our french to English model, our version 3 is updated to our API for testing in public.
- Submitted a completely new build to IOS for consideration, upgraded our Android MVP by removing adverts, increased speed and added new languages.
- Updated our collections validation with suggestions and voting, users now submit sentences jointly and vote on the best suggestion. A major step for validation and moving rewards to a live blockchain solution for automated payments of TMN.
- translateme.market is developed as a market place for future value in our ecosystem. The market place brings translators to our platform and helps us build real client value as translation service.
- Web application upgrade with new languages French, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, German, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Hindi, Spanish and Arabic.
- Added the incentive of TMN paid for correcting machine translation to our web MVP for instant translation. Android MVP launched with instant exposure on play stores number one telegram translator. We onboard three partners for testing our service.
- We prepare for a listing on probit.com to help with the marketing of this listing we setup a small IEO with a very limited amount of tokens. The IEO subsidized our listing fees and we onboarded a lot of new Korean investors. We also listed on Delta- https://delta.app/ and Blockfolio- https://blockfolio.com/
Rewards system added to our Telegram MVP on ANdroid.
- IOS release of MVP | New advisory member — Specialist AI | New listing on http://probit.com
- IOS is submitted to store for review, changes are made and updates for the second review. French language model version 1 deployed in a local testing environment
- TranslateMe onboard 4 new specialists more details here https://medium.com/@translateme/translateme-network-new-members-97ac659319ad
- Major improvements to android MVP, resubmitted IOS version and hit 1 Million downloads milestone.
- Our French proof of concept is trained with over 5 Million sentences and layers are added to improve sentence meaning.
- Android MVP development started.
- TMN launched on NEO network as a Nep5 token.
- Web version of our MVP with a reward incentive of TMN.